1. Who are you and where are you from?
My name is AssailANT and I'm from the Ant Hill! To find out more, go to http://www.facebook.com/blueantgekido for more Info.
2. Where might people know you from?
People will know me from when I (along with my Brothers) Invaded Chikara Pro as a member of Gekido!
3. When it comes to what you do, who or what are your major influences?
My Major influences are Rey Mysterio Jr., Eddie Guerrero, Shingo, Yamato and Kane.
4. What four peoples' faces would you put on your own personal Mt. Rushmore?
The Shard, CombatANT, AssailANT and DeviANT
GEKIDO members AssailANT, DeviANT, and The Shard
5. What's the last album you bought?
Linkin Park, Living Things
6. What are the last movies you saw in theaters and on DVD/Blu-Ray?
In Theaters, The Dark Knight Rises. On DVD/Blu-ray, Kill Bill Vol.2 (Blu-ray)
7. What's the last podcast you listened to?
Colt Cabana's The Art of Wrestling
8. What's the last video game you played?
The Walking Dead, Fire Pro Wrestling and Borderlands 1 (All on Xbox 360)
9. What's the last book you read?
Secret Identity- Essay From Both My Lives by Mike Quackenbush
10. What are your favorite sports teams?
Sorry but Sports are Boring to me
11. What cartoon or comic book character can you relate to the most?
12. Create a playlist of ten songs that give people an idea of your musical taste.
Ant's Marching- Dave Matthew's Band
Billie Jean- Michael Jackson
When They Come For Me- Linkin Park
Invincible- Machine Gun Kelly
We are Young- Fun.
Enter Sandman- Metallica
Kill Everybody- Skrillex
Mayor que Yo Part 1(Older than me Prt. 1)- Mas Flow (Spanish Reggae Song)
Medicine Ball- Eminem
The theme of The Legend of Zelda- Orchestra
13. If you could spend the day at an amusement park with one person from the entertainment industry, who would it be and why?
Masashi Kishimoto (The Creator of Naruto) because I never read a comic book that reeled me in like Naruto! I would love to spend some time picking his brain to understand what his thought process is on what he's doing and maybe get some tips that can be turn into things I can use for wrestling.